Set up an e-mail address?
Nowadays, the majority of job applications are made on-line, and it is necessary to have an e-mail address to apply. The new Welfare Reforms will make it necessary to have an e-mail address and to manage your account on-line. Whether you are a complete beginner or just want to refresh your IT skills, we can help you.
FUTURE SKILLS CAN
- Provide you with an e-mail address
- Give you the basic skills to log-in to your e-mail account with a password
- Show you how to send and receive e-mails
- Show you how to attach a document to an e-mail (eg CV)
- Guide you through completing an on-line application form
- We can offer one-to-one tuition in your own home, or at a suitable venue in your local area
We also have basic computer classes available throughout Inverclyde – Contact FUTURE SKILLS for further details.