Managing your money
Do you struggle to make ends meet? Do you wonder where your money goes?
FUTURE SKILLS CAN
- Help you prepare an individual household budget based on your personal circumstances
- Help you to prioritise your spending and use your money more effectively
- Meet with you in your own home or at a suitable venue local to you if you prefer.
- Signpost to other sources of help and advice eg debt advice, energy assessment, Welfare Benefit Advice
- Support you through online e-learning modules designed to help you b more financially aware
Through our Partnership with Inverclyde Council’s Community Learning and Development Team, we can give you details of the ‘Eat Better Feel Better’ programme, which is a six week programme designed to address 4 key barriers to a healthy diet, including ways to feed a family of 4 for less than £75 per week, (total food shop including healthy snacks) along with help to budget for your shopping.
Contact FUTURE SKILLS for further information about classes that are running in your area, and to book a place.